Tom Schulte is a Financial Planner, member of the investment committee, and partner of Napier Financial. Tom works closely with the families and individuals we serve to ensure that they receive sound and cohesive advice in conjunction with all the moving parts of a complex financial plan.
Prior to his six years at Napier Financial, he previously worked in the wealth management department of a New York City insurance firm where he assisted in operations and analysis of client portfolios. He is a graduate of Marist College with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing as well as a Minor in Economics.
Tom currently resides in the South End of Boston with his fiancé, Khrista and enjoys cooking, playing golf and spending time with his dog, Mia.
Affiliations, Memberships, and Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- B.S. in Business Administration and a Minor in Economics from Marist College
- Financial Planning Program at Boston University’s Center for Professional Education
- Member of the Greater Boston Exit Planning Exchange (XPX)
- Member of the Advisor Growth Community (AGC)