John has devoted his career to working with a diverse team of passionate professionals. He works with families and small businesses and provides proactive and holistic financial guidance to help them make sound financial decisions. John specializes in helping clients plan for the life they want now and in the future.
John’s day to day role includes mentoring firm partners and associates, overseeing the work of the team and planning for the firm’s most complex cases.
With a start in public accounting and a concentration in taxation for small businesses and high net worth families, John quickly saw the void in the way that families received financial advice. It was frequently dis-jointed with no one being accountable for making sure that everything is coordinated, and that the clients entire financial house is in order. It was that strong desire to make sure that all clients financial needs are met that led to the birthing of the firm we have today.
Affiliations, Memberships, and Education
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- 2013 President – FPA of Massachusetts
- American Institute of CPAs
- Bentley University, BA Accounting, MS Taxation
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide® Personal Finance Workbook
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Success as a Personal Financial Planner
- “Making Cents” for the Gatehouse News Service (national syndicated weekly financial column) 1996-2020
- Financial Planning Columnist for Accounting Today